Sunday, October 21, 2007

Our new Gal

Here is our new girl Mwamboli (Mwam-bow-ly). She is such a sweet heart. You can see when we first got her how skinny she was. You could see her ribs even through all her fur. She is 9 – 11 months old and weighs 30 pounds. We do not have any papers on her or anything so when we visited the vet she just got updated on all her shots.



Now she is much happier and in only one week we have noticed a difference in her weight. We took here back to the village with us when we went back for Bryan to pack and I was surprised how the children loved her. Normally larger dogs scare Malawians, it was good to see they get along well.



Bryan is headed for South Africa for Medical purposes… He is having his knee checked out further with possible operation or something. Sorry I do not have a large medical vocabulary. Please keep him and myself (as I stay here) in your prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW SOOOOO cute(I'm talking about the dog... LOL JK they're both cute!!!) ha ha!! I'm praying very hard for the both of you!!! God bless!

In His Love~
YoUr LiL sIs... SHAWNA!!!!