Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Come One Come All!

We are moved... finally. We still have a few boxes to go through but we are out of Stillwater. I miss all my friends there already. We are however getting ready for a weekend of fabulous fun fellowship time with friends!

So here it is the final farewell party update:

What: Open House (Come and go as you please)
When: Saturday February 10, 1:30-7:30pm

What: Youth Fundraiser Lunch. (Not a pot luck lunch as posted before. The lunch is provided by the Youth group with a free will offering as a fundraiser) We will just happen to be there too, so come see us if you can!
When: Sunday, February 11, after the Sunday service
Where: Immanuel Lutheran Church

We are still working on our packing lists to Malawi. It just seems that there is so much on the list. Every time I look at my bags they seem to be smaller than the time before... I am still working making my bags look larger, that would be nice. Once we have a good list we will post it for all to see and laugh at.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope I get to see you guys before you leave!! You leave the 24th, right?
Love ya!
natalie.

Anonymous said...

You are on your way to your great adventure!!!
We love you and thank God that HE goes before you to prepare the way!
(even when you are stuck at an airport.

Love you,
Mom and Dad