Monday, January 15, 2007

Dates changed due to... well... urrrr...ummm... stuff...

The two farewell parties have been moved. Not only moved but switched around. Here are the new dates.

February 10, 2007 Saturday in Oklahoma City, come and go as you please starting at 1:30pm to 7:30pm
February 11, 2007 Sunday in Enid will be a potluck after the Sunday service at Immanuel Lutheran Church, which is really in Breckenridge.

We will have information about Malawi and the Peace Corps, so come and visit with us! If you can not make it to one of these and still want to visit with us please let us know! If these dates change due to our unpredictable Oklahoma weather we will let you know.

You are welcome to leave us a comment after any post! It is easy, you just have to select comment at the bottom of the post. When the next window pops up type your message, verify the word (proof that you are not a computer), select anonymous, finally publish your comment! We’d kinda like to know who checks this post out so we know who else to get to check it out.... soooo that’s where the leaving the comment part comes in handy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I know you two are excited, but I am thinking that these 40 days are passing way to fast!!!!
Love you both and we will see you soon!
Mom(roggow)

Anonymous said...

I read this!!!! See you soon......I will be at all the parties.

Amanda

Anonymous said...

i read it....but what about the help of us in wisconsin? SkiPPy, Joust, and Skatles? Are we to not get great health from reading...I think Not!

SkiP

Unknown said...

Sorry about this last weekend, I am a bum. I plan on making it to the farewell in OKC. You gonna make the reception next weekend?

FeZ

Matt said...

I don't read it like all the other people. In fact, I'm not even typing this. No really.

Just kidding. Hey, looking forward to meeting you guys February 25.

Matt
travelinman1981.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I sent you a comment but it's attached to your other entry. See that for infor you requested.
Audrey

Anonymous said...

HEY whats up cuz....thanks for the heads up on the date change! i would have showed up in OKC on the 3rd! well I thought I would leave you a comment becasue I heard you loved comments! lol well I love you whole bunches and I will talk to you soon!

~*Krystal*~