Monday, March 12, 2007

News from Malawi



















We recieved this letter from the Peace Corps in Malawi dated March 10,

Greetings from the Warm Heart of Africa,

A brief message to let you know that your Peace Corps Malawi Trainee has arrived safely in country. S/he is safley housed at our training hub in Dezda, and moved to a nearby village today to live with a host familiy during pre-service training. I have attached a picture of the smiling group for you. The group will be divided into three seperate groups and be extreemly busy during the next two months.
Best regards,
Brian Conners
APCD-Environment
Peace Corps Malawi

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Everything looks like it is going well. If you see this or if some will be talking to Chadaux and Kiwi that is seeing this, let them know I made the cast for the Soldier show. Very exciting. Everything is exciting for me right now, I am excited for you guys, for me, for everthing. Life is going to be interesting for a while. I like it like that.

Anonymous said...

Just saw on the IRIS Seismic Monitor that there was a 5.9 earthquake south of Malawi. Did you guys feel it?